Thursday, February 11, 2010

GMail Buzz: I do not like when it forced

Only a lazy one doesn't write about Google Buzz. So here are my five cents. When I was fighting for GMail Invite several years ago to get the best e-mail service ever, I really wanted to get the convenient instrument to work with e-mail correspondence. And finally I got it, what really made my day. For all the time I've been using GMail I haven't had anything bad to say about it. Now I have.

If I say that something is not what I currently want, I really mean it. I decided not to transform my e-mail account into the social network account when Google asked me about that. But when I got logged in, the first thing I saw was that Google ignored my decision and enabled it (Buzz). I did not like the way it was.

Thanks to the advice of GMail Help I managed to turn it off:
If Buzz isn't for you, you can turn it off it by clicking the turn off buzz link at the bottom of your Gmail (it's near the basic HTML link).
After doing this simple thing I enjoy e-mail service I really like as earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment